• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Savage 10fcp-k

franco802

Private
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2007
San Diego, CA
So I purchased a Savage 10fcp-k last week(still waiting for the 10 day period to be over). Yesterday I purchased a Wotac gen3 4x14x50 scope. I'm trying to find out what picatiney rail fits on it and what scope rings will be ok with this scope. I think EDW or something makes a picatinny for only 39 bucks, but not sure which one to pic. The there is the height of the rings. Not sure which height to go with. Different rings have different height on different brands?

Re: Savage 10fcp-k

You need a EGW 20 or 25 moa round back base and Burris XTR 30mm Low rings.

GC

You do know this is a 4x14x50mm Wotac scope right? Low rings would work?? Well then again, a picatinny rail stands higher then regular two piece mounts. I think.

Edit: I just called Burris and they told me to go high on the XTR rings.

Burris is wrong.

I just mounted a WOTAC 4-14x50 on a 10FCP-K with EGW 20 moa base and XTR 30mm <span style="font-weight: bold">LOW Rings.</span> There is just the right amount of clearance, 1/4", with BC caps installed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quote: Forrest Gump

That's all I got to say about that!</div></div>

GC

Forgive me for trying to correct you, you are 120% correct. I also called Wotac and he told me the same thing you did.Thank you very much:)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Forgive me for trying to correct you, you are 120% correct. I also called Wotac and he told me the same thing you did.Thank you very much:)
</div></div>

I know it sucks when you order the wrong size rings.

GC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAX100</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Forgive me for trying to correct you, you are 120% correct. I also called Wotac and he told me the same thing you did.Thank you very much:)
</div></div>

I know it sucks when you order the wrong size rings.

GC </div></div>

Max, what size BC flip ups does this scope take??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 467</div><div class="ubbcode-body">43 obj.
13 eye piece......... </div></div>

I just noticed in another thread it was a 17 eye piece.