• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage 10PC accustock limbsaver?

fireEMT5

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2010
S.E. Minnesota, USA
Have done some searching without much luck......

Has anyone put a limbsaver on the Savage 10PC accustock? Just wondering if there is one that is a exact fit, without going with the grind down version?

Anyone that's been there and done that, your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Savage 10PC accustock limbsaver?

I guess I'd have to wonder why you would need one? The PC I have came with a fairly nice sorbothane butt pad that needed no additional cushion. So to answer your question, I do not, due to the Model 10 PC not really needing one.

Use a PAST recoil shield.
They work very well

Thanks for the replies. The reason I asked was I took my new 10PC out the other day to run some rounds through it to sight in the scope and gather some chrono data for factory loads. I shot 30 rounds. At the time I didn't think much of it. The next day, my shoulder pocket is all sorts of f#ucked up colors and sore as hell. Obviously I need to toughen up a bit and get used to it, but was just wondering if the limbsaver would be much of an improvement over the stock pad. Yes, the stock pad does seem nice, spongy and like it should make a hell of a difference........ The way my shoulder looks and feels I had to ask.