• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Savage 10sba (6.5cm) - CDI DBM - B&C stock

Gustav7

Son of a Gun...
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 18, 2019
    Ohio (OH)
    I consolidated my precision rifles into one Origin build, so the old girl is up for sale. Factory barrel, action and trigger. I got pretty lucky with this trigger as it sits at about 2.5ish lbs and is pretty crisp for a factory savage trigger. It shoots well just like most savages. The SBA is a 24" barrel in Rem Varmint contour, threaded 5/8x24, and has the 20moa scope rail. Rifle has about 700rds down the tube

Bell and Carlson Target/Comp stock w/ adjustable cheekpiece in Olive w/ Black web

Has CDI bottom metal fitted and tuned for mags. I had a machinist add a little metal and reshape the mag catch and its very crisp and locks up tight on Pmags and metal Accurate mags. Have not tried any other mags.

Rifle -- $600 in person - $650 shipped
    Open to offers.

I have about 160+ loaded rounds as well.
    1-2x fired Starline SRP, CCI 450's, 41.7gr H4350 and 147 ELDM's loaded for this rifle.
    I have another 100+ 2-3x fired Starline cases as well. If buyer is interested in the loaded ammo.
    I'll go $200 extra on the ammo and cases.

EDIT** - I forgot I have a custom honed Forster FL sizing die for this brass. It sizes necks 4thou tight, and then I set either 2 or 3thou of neck tension with a mandrel. Has worked very well. I would be willing to sell that with the rifle/ammo as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0552.jpg
      IMG_0552.jpg
      412.2 KB · Views: 141
    • IMG_0921.jpg
      IMG_0921.jpg
      818.5 KB · Views: 138
    • IMG_0922.jpg
      IMG_0922.jpg
      615.2 KB · Views: 144
    • IMG_0923.jpg
      IMG_0923.jpg
      672.5 KB · Views: 124
    Last edited:
    Reactions: long range dogr
    Screaming deal! If I wasn’t already up to my ass in future builds? This would already be mine! GLWS and fee bump!