• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage 110 300 Win Mag barrel twist??

cew191

Private
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2009
fredonia, pa
Hey all,

I picked up a Pre-accutrigger savage 110 tactical in 300 win mag over the weekend. Rifle was in rough shape but is cleaning up well. I just wanted to know if anybody knew the twist in these. From what I can find they are 1-10" but not positive. I also need to get rid of this tupperware stock. Any recommendations there? Seems like there are plenty out there for savage SA's with a HB but few in long. I love my A-4 but dont know if I want to wait 4 one.

Thanks

Re: Savage 110 300 Win Mag barrel twist??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tip em over</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Should be a 1:10 twist.
Check out Stockade Stocks! </div></div>

+1 on both
You can easily check out the twist yourself.Run a tight patch with a bearing handled cleaning rod. Watch for one rev of the rod....the distance that it traveled is your twist.

Kevin at Stockade is GTG...I have a couple of his stcks on my Savages.
Woodchuck model is a fave!

FWIW
wes