• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Savage 110, 300 WinMag Ross Thumbhole Stock

Ghost_Rider

Private
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2009
Oregon
Here is a pic of my Savage 110, Accutrigger, 300 WM, Ross Thumbhole Stock, Royal Jacaranda, Nikon Monarch 5X20X44, Leupold PRW rings, Holland QD Muzzle Brake, Harris Bipod 9"X13", T-Nuts bipod lock. Bedded with devcon and steel pillars A BIG THANK YOU too, scmitar & wnroscoe for there bedding write ups, there is a wealth of info they have taken the time to post.

Thank You, Ghost_Rider

Re: Savage 110, 300 WinMag Ross Thumbhole Stock

niiiice looking rifle how do you like that stock?

Re: Savage 110, 300 WinMag Ross Thumbhole Stock

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr06</div><div class="ubbcode-body">niiiice looking rifle how do you like that stock? </div></div>

I have put 20 rounds on it from a bench since I completed it. And I am still trying to develop a load for it. Been dealing with surgery/recovery for the last few weeks and not able to shoot anything.
So far I like the feel of it and for $95.00, it was inexpensive. The bedding job took a few months off my life from the stress and anxiety of possibly f'in up, LMAO. Read some bedding nightmare stories.
I have a Savage 93R17 BTVS with the same factory stock and I really like the stock on the .17hmr.

Thanks for looking!