• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

savage 110 ba?

jr1000

Private
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2010
alabama, marshall co.
Got another question guys. I saw on the internet that you can buy a 6mm br barrel for the savage 110 ba. If true {not a typo} Will i be able to get the .338 Lapua and buy the barrel and bolt for the 6mm br? Then if i want i can get the .300 win. mag. with the bolt for it also? That way i can have 3 calibers with the same action and scope

Re: savage 110 ba?

If you don't mind single-feeding on the ammo .

not mind at all. the 6mm br will be for target shooting out to 500yds upto 1000. same for the .300. and will be using it to hunt in a few places.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jr1000</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not mind at all. the 6mm br will be for target shooting out to 500yds upto 1000. same for the .300. and will be using it to hunt in a few places. </div></div>

I don't think you will be carrying the 110 BA very far hunting as it weighs like 17 LBS unloaded and is pretty awkward. To each his own I guess.

yea. it is 2 lbs. heavier than my 300 i hunt with now. where i hunt, i dont have to walk far. 1/2 mile or less. I have a smaller gun i use for long walk hunts.