• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage 110 FCP-K

holeshot308

Private
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2011
Central/West Texas
Anyone out there know where one of these could be found in a .300 Win. Mag? Can't seem to post on the WTB/WTT forum. I'd like to just find the rifle less optics. Savage doesn't show this rifle on their web site. Any info would really be appreciated. Would even consider a used rifle in really good shape. Thanks, Holeshot 308

Re: Savage 110 FCP-K

They only made them for a year or two.

The Long Range Hunter is the closest to it now but the muzzle brake is different and it comes with the Karsten cheek piece. Also, the website is ambiguous as to whether or not it has a magazine. The picture looks like it but it says "hinged floor plate" in the description.

You should try calling them. They will make custom versions and can probably get you something close.

Look under law enforcement series at the savage site. They label a 110 FCP HS Prec. in .300 WM,(SKU # 196270) as a new caliber for 2012.
I may be mistaken, but I believe that all HS Prec. L E rifles have a DBM.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shaky1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look under law enforcement series at the savage site. They label a 110 FCP HS Prec. in .300 WM,(SKU # 196270) as a new caliber for 2012.
I may be mistaken, but I believe that all HS Prec. L E rifles have a DBM.</div></div>

I think they just announced this one the other day and I think someone over at savageshooter.com or here(?) called and confirmed that the .300 WM 110 FCP HS Prec will come with the AI style DBM. If so - then it is a better gun than the FCP-K.