• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage 110 magazine

Arroyo1014

Private
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2020
Hey guys, I’m new to bolt actions. Please bare with me lol. So the issue I’m having is with my savage 110 tactical chambered in 308. My magazine (magpul ac) seems to have a lot of wiggle and I feel that I have an issue with feeding rounds, has this happened to anyone? I only have about 150 through the rifle. I’d like to get your feedback/ knowledge on this.

I had issues with the magpul magazines and switched to accurate mags and was able to solve my issues with a few tweaks to the feed lips.

Reactions: Arroyo1014
Awesome thank you for responding. Also, what tweaks exactly if you don’t mind me picking your brain

I had issues with the magpul magazines and switched to accurate mags and was able to solve my issues with a few tweaks to the feed lips.
Awesome thank you for responding. Also, what tweaks exactly if you don’t mind me picking your brain