• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage 110 Tactical Sling Stud Rail questsion

BamaBrad

Private
Minuteman
May 28, 2014
Sorry, didn’t know how ask this but I have a Savage 110 Tactical which has 2 sling studs and saw Atlas has a BT15 and a BT17 bipod rail adaptor that appears to fit over a sling stud? Wha I am in need of is something of quality that will fit this rifle if anyone knows where I should be looking. Appreciate any info.

why cant you just use a standard harris bi pod that connects to your sling stud?

why cant you just use a standard harris bi pod that connects to your sling stud?
I have a MagPul Bipod already and right now it would be cheaper to buy a rail that would go on/over the sling stud and move my Bipod from one rifle to the other than to get another bipod. I do, however plan to get one so each has a dedicated one, unfortunately not in the cards right now.