• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Savage 110FP-finally finished

TKellogg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2011
South West Michigan
Well, it's finally time to reveal a project that I never thought I'd finish.
It started out like this:
Savage110FP300Win.jpg

Then after several weeks of waiting and collecting parts.
Everything arrived and I was able to get up the courage to try bedding with devcon 10110.
This is the final outcome:
FinallyFinished.jpg

Need to add a karsten check piece and a stock pack but I'm shooting it this weekend. So I'm crossing my fingers...

Now for the specs:
Savage 110FP Accu-trigger 300WM
Manners T4 OD stock
Talley 20MOA LA Base
IOR 3-18x42 FFP SH Edition(awesome scope just wish the eye relief was better)
IOR 35mm Low Rings
CDI Bottom Metal/ AICS 5rd Mag

Re: Savage 110FP

I am not normally a Savage guy but that one looks awesome.

WOW this is what i was going to build but i found my fn spr ! excellent rig enjoy !

Very nice!! I've got a Savage 10FP in the safe but I never had the gumption to tear into it. This is quite an inspiration. I really like the bottom metal.

What caliber? I've got a 110 in .30-06 that I've been considering tearing into, new barrel, trigger, stock. Your rifle intrigues me...

Can't believe I forgot the caliber. It's a 300wm. I shot it yesterday at 100 and I think I found the load I'm going with. I'll test it more and see what happens