• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Savage 112 Magnum Target 338 LM

Helidriver

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2009
Surprise, AZ
I really hate to sell this but I need the room. I sold our second house and now I'm overflowing with guns and gear. I guess that's not a bad thing.

The gun has been pillar bedded and it has 115 rounds through the tube. Includes the Mystic Precision Bipod in the pics with both low and high legs. One of the legs has very tight threads on it, FYI. Also includes a Bradley Cheek Riser, Area 419 brake, Whidden seating die and case headspace check gauge, Forster FL die and Farrell 30 MOA base.

Ships from my local FFL to yours.

$800 Shipped & Insured CONUS, PP Friends & Family or Money Order

Now the part I hate posting but it needs to be said. The first "I'll take it" posted here will get it. PM's don't count. Please feel free to PM me with questions but if you want it you need to be the first to reply saying that to this thread.

S1.jpg
S2.jpg
S3.jpg
S4.jpg
S5.jpg
S6.jpg
S7.jpg
S8.jpg
S9.jpg
S10.png
S11.jpg
S12.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Vitali1342
Thanks Joe, it's a really nice rig and I like to give deals. I got my enjoyment out of it, now let someone else have it. I've just got too much stuff right now.