• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Savage 112 Target Magnum .338 Lapua

Dan1775

Private
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2017
Abandoning my 338 Lapua ambitions and selling my Savage 112 Target Magnum, as here: Savage Arms

The rifle has fewer than 20 rounds through it, shot as a break-in procedure. It appears to shoot about 3/4moa with the cheapest available S&B factory loads. I bought it new two years ago, and it is in virtually new condition but for the little delamination pictured (I've since glued it to keep it from worsening). I'm selling it due to disuse, and due to the disappearance of Retumbo powder from the market.

Includes factory box and all literature and accessories.

Does not include the Farrell 40moa rail. It's available separately along with Lapua brass (50 or so mostly unfired), another 30 pieces of assorted brass, 100 or so bullets (Speer 210s and Berger 300s), a Forster Benchrest sizing die, and a Wilson micrometer seating die. Dies are as new. I am going from memory on the components, so my counts could be off. All would be available at a discount with the purchase of the rifle.

Asking $700. I will throw in 5-6 factory S&B rounds with a FTF sale. I will ship at actual cost to buyer. I can deliver from Medford to Roseburg, Oregon. With prepayment I may be able to arrange delivery along I-5 anywhere from Grants Pass, OR to Olympia, WA. Thanks for looking.

693323-2a7f4d64afd6091672198721477d6000.jpg

sav338_6[2].jpg

sav338_7[1].jpg

sav338_5[1].jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AR-180
Right now I'm holding it due to a buyer interested in the package. If he doesn't take it, $100 including shipping.

Still available. I'll take $850 for everything, rifle ships at actual cost, accessories ship free. Want it gone.

How has this not sold. Steal of a deal. And awesome guns. Mine shoot .5 all day long