• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage 116 LA stock options?

CJC73

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 21, 2020
Wondering what my options are, I know they're limited, for a stock for a long action Savage with 5.0625" bolt spacing. Barrel channel for a 3b. It was a bbr but was converted to a tbr, so I guess it could be either at this point.

B&C I know has a couple and I could purchase an accurate mag dbm that drops in and use either a 3 or 5 round mag. I'd need about 3.75" coal for the mag if possible.

Thanks

Maybe look into a GRS stock.

What kinda preferences do you have in a stock? Any key features you're looking for?

Maybe look into a GRS stock.

What kinda preferences do you have in a stock? Any key features you're looking for?

Nothing particular, I'm quite open at this point. DBM would be about it.

I really like my stocks from Mcree
1590885943121.jpeg

How long is that barrel? Never have been a chassis guy, but could be. This only comes in single shot?

26” barrel uses AICS mags
I also have a couple of Stockade stocks

not a bad option. guess i'd like a little more of a hunter stock.

I have a B&C on mine and I like it. I’m just using Savage DBM though. I’d imagine manners or McMillan could make you one if you’re fine spending that much. HS Precision makes them too

I have a B&C on mine and I like it. I’m just using Savage DBM though. I’d imagine manners or McMillan could make you one if you’re fine spending that much. HS Precision makes them too

what does the magazine allow for COAL? mine is for a wildcat