• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage 12 aic mag feed problem

Up2left1

Private
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2022
Nc
I have savage lrp 12 6.5 creedmoor doesn’t matter if it’s slow or fast the tail end of the casing flys up and catches video is attached showing it slowly happening I have tried multiple bullets different oal they all do it and Iv also adjusted the aic mag 300 different ways so I know it’s not in that or the other one I tried thanks in advance for the advice bout to the point with a dremel and angle the feed ramp slightly or something ignore the dirtiness of weapon been working the action to slicken it up but inside is clean juss not outside it’s juss grease on the lugs and stuff weapon will gone thru and cleaned after it get it where it needs to be note- couldn’t find where it lets me up load video so I got a pic

Attachments

• B85080BF-4A93-46E4-BDC9-FD2CC3233B0F.png
    B85080BF-4A93-46E4-BDC9-FD2CC3233B0F.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 53
There are pics in that thread of what people have done. I would just shorten it a few thou and put a gentle radius around the edge.