• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

savage .338 lapua

ted thompson

Private
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2012
I have a savage model 111 long range hunter in .338 lapua and I am wanting to swap out the stock for a tactical stock

Any sugestions where I can find one ? I looked into the McMillan stock but I'm not wanting to ship my rifle

Bump for this thread.

Have this rifle as well and would like to know if there's any options out there that I may have missed.

Don't know why someone told you that you would have to ship your rifle to us. We have all the programming for this rifle as long as you give us all the information that we need. McMillans

Look at xlr chassis then make it for the 110

Don't know why someone told you that you would have to ship your rifle to us. We have all the programming for this rifle as long as you give us all the information that we need. McMillans

Do this, I have a McM A-5 on my Savage 308 and it is worth every penny.

Look at xlr chassis then make it for the 110

Went ahead and emailed Kyle to check and make sure it'd fit my 111; he said it would fit without a problem. Seriously giving the chassis option consideration over a traditional stock for the added weight.

Do this, I have a McM A-5 on my Savage 308 and it is worth every penny.

The A5 is an attractive stock, as is the T5.