• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SAVAGE 338LM 1820YARDS!!!

joediesel81

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2011
riverside,ca
www.youtube.com
Here we go again!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mx_STS5hoQw&feature=email&email=comment_received"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mx_STS5hoQw&feature=email&email=comment_received" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: SAVAGE 338LM 1820YARDS!!!

Congrats on the hit Joe!! I could not believe how close your windage setting was on the 1st shot? Had you already adjusted? Here is the effect on a 300gr SMK with a 20mph breeze at a mile.

Again good shooting, I would love to bring my BA out and bang steel with you some time.

DIego

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diego-ted</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats on the hit Joe!! I could not believe how close your windage setting was on the 1st shot? Had you already adjusted? Here is the effect on a 300gr SMK with a 20mph breeze at a mile.

Again good shooting, I would love to bring my BA out and bang steel with you some time.

DIego </div></div>

Most of my hit were high and left. I dialed 1.5 mils left and hold over a bit for wind. The wind was killer. I'm in barstow in a few weeks I'll let you know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: carvercalls</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice shooting.. That's a long poke.. </div></div>

thanks. it was fun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: paul2atlo8</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice ! </div></div>

thanks.

I wish I could shoot a mile. That gun sure is beautiful! What scope are you using?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CarbonMTN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish I could shoot a mile. That gun sure is beautiful! What scope are you using? </div></div>

Leupold!!!

IMAG1209.jpg

Man...heck of a shot.

I'm looking forward to meeting you and getting in some trigger time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timelinex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What iphone app are you using there </div></div>

Its not a iphone. Its a htc inspire and the app is called AndMeasure.

I live in Vegas but am working in Brea at the moment and am looking for a place to shoot my 338 LM and my .375 Chey Tac.

Any recommendations? I got a tip on a spot in Barstow but was hoping for something a little closer.

Nice shooting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: .375Mojave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I live in Vegas but am working in Brea at the moment and am looking for a place to shoot my 338 LM and my .375 Chey Tac.

Any recommendations? I got a tip on a spot in Barstow but was hoping for something a little closer.

Nice shooting. </div></div>
Thanks man. I shoot in barstow off of Hodge road. I found a spot that you can shoot out to 2k. If you do go to Hodge road go early in the morning because there is less wind. During the day the wind pick up.