• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage A22 FV FDX XP random prize @ NRL22 SE Regionals

billmeek

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2019
Middle TN
I joined the local NRL22 matches here in Middle TN this year. Since the SE Regional match is going to be held locally, of course I’ll attend even though I don’t have a snowball’s chance in hell of winning. I have been lucky enough to win a couple of prizes at the national level including an Area 419 rail for a CZ 455 or 457 in the random draw for February. While there is expected to be a good prize table, NRL22 has been very good to me and I thought I’d give back something locally by putting up a better item for a random draw than might otherwise be available.

So I’m donating a Limited Edition (from 2017) Savage A22 FV FDX XP rifle. This is a new in the box rifle that has only been pulled out to take the accompanying pictures. The difference of this model from the standard Savage A22 is that it has a FDE stock, 16.5″ threaded barrel, comes with a Butler Creek 25-round mag (in addition to the regular 10-round rotary mag), and is topped off with a Bushnell TRS-25 red dot sight. I have another one of these (scoped) and it’s pretty accurate for an out of the box 22LR.

To win the rifle:
1) You must register for the 2019 NRL22 SE Regionals. Note - you do NOT have to be a NRL22 member to sign up for the regionals and participate.
2) Show up and shoot the 12 stages.
3) Be there in person for the prize drawing after the match.
4) And put up with having your photo taken with your new Savage A22 FV FDX XP rifle. Big damned grin is optional.

More details on the match:

A22_FV_FDX_XP1.JPGA22_FV_FDX_XP2.JPGA22_FV_FDX_XPlabel.JPGButlerCreekMag.JPG

Reactions: JKW70
You're very welcome! I hope you enjoy the A22. But the "big thanks" needs to go to the match director (Mike Millikan) who built an awesome course of fire for everyone to enjoy.