• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage and MDT Chassis - Question for our MDT Gurus

Vodoun daVinci

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Dec 17, 2017
    Big fan of this marriage and saw today that Savage is now offering their 110 Precision in an MDT LSS XL Gen2 chassis Left Hand! I'm currently running a Savage 10 6.5 CM in a MDT LSS XL Gen2 but have been shooting a right hand action because I can't get the MDT chassis in a left hand configuration. I'm wanting to buy a .338 LM Savage Action (most likely a Savage 110 Elite Precision Action) and build up a rifle on the MDT left hand LSS XL Gen2 chassis (in black) but it's not offered by MDT.

Anyone know if MDT has plans to eventually make the LSS XL Gen2 available in left hand? Any idea if Savage plans to offer a 110 Elite Precision in a LSS XL Gen2?

Thanks for any input that can be offered.

VooDoo

You are correct...thanks for the heads up. But they also are making the LSS XL Gen2 Left hand for Savage Long actions as well....but not offered on the MDT site.

VooDoo

Reactions: zman15
    You are correct...thanks for the heads up. But they also are making the LSS XL Gen2 Left hand for Savage Long actions as well....but not offered on the MDT site.

VooDoo
    Wish they would make the xrs in left hand for savage

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
    There is nothing in the works at this time, but we have our ESS available for your rifle currently. As for any request, please make sure you hit our product request page and leave one!

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci