• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Savage Anschutz Match 64

Aquatic_Robotic

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2011
East Texas
Picked this up at a gun show last weekend. Had a low quality Simmons 3-9 and cheap bases. I took those off and put the only bases I had that would fit and added a Leupold Var X 2-7 compact on rifle. Stock has numerous bumps and bruises, metal is excellent. It also has three scope blocks as well.

P7030002.jpg

P7030001.jpg

P7030003.jpg

P7030004.jpg

P7030005.jpg

P7030006.jpg

P7030007.jpg

P7030008.jpg

Rifle really shot great at 50 yards with Wolf MT ammo. Did dot drill on 5 dots once zeroed at 50 and rifle was 100% 5 for 5. This gun is really a shooter, but my old eyes need more magnification, even at 50 YDS. It is a SINGLE SHOT.

I bought it because it looked lonely and like it needed a good home. I always tell my wife "it followed me home". She says it's really not funny after more than 35 years The trigger is good and crisp, but does not compare to my 64 MPR.

Having said all that I am placing the gun up for sale in the correct "For Sale" section. Just wanted to give a heads up here in case someone is looking. I will give it a little time and if someone on this forum has interest before it goes into "For Sale" PM me. $575.00 with scope shipped $425 no scope or rings shipped.

If it's not appropraite to put this information in the rimfire section, someone please let me know and I will delete it.

Re: Savage Anschutz Match 64

It's safe to say that I reeeeeally like that... Know exactly which rear sight the rear sight mount is made for and/or what it will fit?

Found it at a show in Dallas. It shoots great and with a little trigger massage it should be a one holer at 50. The stock needs a little TLC, but its not bad. The blueing and metal is excellent.

No one here at rimfire really express interest, so I will put it on teh "For Sale" forum and give it a day or two and see what happens. I might also put it for trade.

If anyone here is interested LMK and if not For Sale forum in the morning.

I'll bump my question
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TerrorInTheShadows</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Know exactly which rear sight the rear sight mount is made for and/or what it will fit?</div></div>

Sorry Tits,

I miss read you post. I thought you made a coment that you "knew" exactly that information. I obviously did not read it close enough.

I have no idea what it fits.

The barrel had two blocks on it and I got the third (rear one) with the gun uninstalled. Sorry I can't give you more.

Nice Anschutz... they are great guns. Even nicer when you get them at a really good price.

Nice find, and great little rifle. If I wasn't about $125.00 short of your asking price at the moment, you would have a PM sir. Hope it finds a good home.