• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage BAS

bennytwoguns

Private
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2009
Minnesota
Has anyone heard any scuttlebutt on whether or not Savage is going to be offering any new caliber selections for their BAS? Seems like a .300WSM would be an easy switch...thanks.

Re: Savage BAS

Haven't heard but I have wondered, and hoped, for the same thing...as well as if there are any possilbe 'options' for their factory modular stock setup...especially a different (BETTER) stock!

I hear you on that...nice thing is, with the AR modularity a guy can buy an aftermarket buttstock but yeah, it'd be nice if they'd wised up and offered something a bit more...durable.

to me the BAS looks like Tapco or CAA took a shit all over that rifle. I dont like it, if its a shooter so be it. I cant stand the way that it looks though

Buy it, sell the barrel as a new take off and put whatever caliber barrel on it you want in like 30-45 minute. The beauty of a savage
wink.gif