• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Savage BMAG Heavy .17WSM + 600rd Ammo

muad

Private
Minuteman
Apr 25, 2011
Ohio
I have a nice, lightly used Savage BMAG in .17WSM for sale. Rifle has maybe 150 rounds down the tube. While it's in excellent shape, I have hunted with it a few times so there are some handling marks. I can get more pics upon request.

20" Heavy Fluted barrel, Bushnell .17WSM specific 4-12x40 scope, and includes 600+ rounds of ammo (500 of the 20gr American Eagle/Hornady load, 100 of the 25gr Winchester). The 20gr has always been my go to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greenwood187
Open to resonable offers. Only trades considered would be ammo in .308/6.5CM/22-250 or quality FFP optics (looking for higher mag options).

Someone snag this little .17 screamer. 3000fps with a 20gr pill!!

Last edited:
I have the pencil barrel version of this rifle and it is amazing on small varmints!! Shoots light out also.

How much for bare rifle?

I have the pencil barrel version of this rifle and it is amazing on small varmints!! Shoots light out also.

How much for bare rifle?

Not really looking to remove the scope as it's specific to this rifle/cartridge.

I would do $450 for the rifle and scope, plus shipping from my FFL to yours.