• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Savage Custom Rifle 308 FS

MikeMiller

Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2017
SW Florida
SOLD
Hard to find Custom from Savage rifle. The 110 Action SA is marked with serial number that starts with an “E”. That means engineering sample which normally is never released for the public. I was a Team Savage shooter at the time and this was sent to
Me years ago and registered/transferred to my ownership by Savage

The McMillan A3/5 stock came from Savage but was later inletted for detachable AICS floor metal. It has one piece 20 MOA scope base and level. Will come with original Accu Trigger
Super accurate with 365 rounds through barrel. Easily shoots sub 1/2 moa five shot groups

SOLD

00 shipped lower 48 with one Magpul ten rds magazine
IMG_2547.jpeg
IMG_2548.jpeg
IMG_2551.jpeg
IMG_2553.jpeg
IMG_2550.jpeg
IMG_2549.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a few new in box hand guns. M&P 2.0 45 and a Walther PPQ 45. Both unfired and still in wrappers and cases. I can trade one + cash or trade both if you can add some items... I have 7 handguns, 2 AR-15s, a Scorpion but no bolt rifle anymore. Used to have a Remington 700 M40A1 (not a clone) traded that for a TBA M40A3 Tactical. Sold it and got a Rem 700 ACIS then sold it. Wish I still had all of them but I don't so im looking for a hunting rifle / paper killer rifle now that I'm living in Texas. Been a police officer for 29 years and about to retire. Time to pick up deer & pig hunting so need a bolt gun.

Let me know if there is anything you might want to do.