• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage demo day at the range

uncledog57

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2011
Morro Bay, Ca
Savage came to our range yesterday with seven bolt rifles for us to shoot. Nikon supplied the glass while Hornady supplied the ammo. It was really a lot of fun! Over 100 people got to try out Savage rifles.
I made a deal with them to buy the demo model 12 LR Precision 6.5 Creedmore from them. I never shot that round before. I got to say that I was very impressed with it's accuracy, At the range we were at yesterday we go only go out to 400 yards, so when I get it mid December I will take it to our other range and stretch its legs? I got to tell you I'm very excited about this new to me rifle.
Thank you Savage for a great day!

Re: Savage demo day at the range

Snipe62 we were talking about them doing them all over the country yesterday. I think? If you have a range that could show off their goods they would be up to it.
I don't think it would take anymore then an invitation to come out?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Snipe62</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did they say any thing about comming to Arizona for a little demo? </div></div>

I was at Rio Salado on Friday and noticed a flier saying they were, but I didn't pay attention to the date. I want to say it was sometime before the end of the year.

So you did buy a Savage...awesome and congrats! Please post up once you do stretch it out some. I know nothing about that round but was looking at it when I decided to get my 308 and am curious to see how it does and how you like it.

BigBlue: Havent been to Rio Salado yet, goimg to Ben Avery this week will check if the are going there. I'd like to try some of the new sticks they have. S62

They did the same at my range. I loved the model 12.