• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage extended mag from SSS

Re: Savage extended mag from SSS

Thanks guys.
smile.gif

how do you like the function of them
has anyone modified them to do other calibers?

thanks
BK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mine is flawless. works better than the factory mags </div></div>

Do they feed smoother than the factory mags?

I feel like they feed the same as the factory mag. I'm very happy with mine.

I believe that's because the upper portion of the may is OEM stuff, no? Hopefully ill be getting minding the next month or so...

OEM top ends. I am happy for you that you even got ahold of them to get one on order... me, no such luck.

DK

Can't wait to try mine out, but won't get it till after Thankgsgiving is what SSS told me
frown.gif

Mine works great. very nice piece of work. I got lucky a few years back and didnt have to wait too long. I hear the wait can be a bit long though...

Dbull i believe is the only other option for a savage. but since CDI went thru all the trouble and makes a good quality setup, he would be my first choice. Dbull looks nice

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dbull i believe is the only other option for a savage. but since CDI went thru all the trouble and makes a good quality setup, he would be my first choice. Dbull looks nice</div></div>

it's actually Vbull

sharpshooter now makes one for aics mags that works in the oem mag foot print. it also works for both 4.26" and 4.440"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LongArm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sharpshooter now makes one for aics mags that works in the oem mag foot print. it also works for both 4.26" and 4.440"
</div></div>

His Acme bottom metal does not take AICS mags. They take Wyatt's DBMs.