• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage guys - Cheap McMillan Stocks

monteboy84

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 23, 2008
Elk River, MN
www.snipercentral.com
I don't work for McMillan or have any association with them, but I was poking around their specials area and saw this listing, I had to pass it along:

McMillan A3
#A3-S10 PAINTED BLACK, RH SAVAGE SHORT ACTION, STAGGERED FEED MODEL, BLIND MAG, FAC SAV T/G, FAC VARMINT B/C, 1" DEC PAD, 13.5" LOP, 3 STUDS. $225.00 10/16/2009 7 in stock

Mods, if this isn't okay, please delete.

-matt

Re: Savage guys - Cheap McMillan Stocks

I think that's when they posted the items original. I bet that is the current price as there were a lot of those stocks priced higher before. I think they are just trying to get rid of them.

sold out last week, they marked the a3 down to 225 and they disappeared quickly

The date below each stock specs is the date on which i list the stock on the website.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ShootToWin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The date below each stock specs is the date on which i list the stock on the website. </div></div>

Good to know, thanks. Are these then sold out as the post right before yours stated?

-matt

lol, i know it wont happen, but Ryan, call me if you get an A4 for a savage with 4.40" action screws.