• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage in AICS stock?

tundramuscle03

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2007
Baltimore County, MD
Hey guys

I remember seeing a few months ago someone was working on putting a Savage, i think 10, into an AICS stock and for the life of me i cant remember where that thread was or even the actual name of it, i've tried the search option and I cant come up with anything...

The only reason i'm asking because I think it would be cool to have my Savage 110 (.30-06) in an AICS stock....any opinions on that?

Thanks guys!

Re: Savage in AICS stock?

I did the same search today. Type it into google. One has been done but the guy basiclly had to machine a new chassis. Check out the CDI bottom metal. Jeff told me to check back just before christmas and he would have a LA DBM. I can not wait.

Ed,

I think your best option is to be patient a short bit longer.

Regards,
-Scott

Hey Scott

Patience is no problem....my poor Savage 110 is just screaming for a make over since all my other toys are either new or have received more attention...

On a curiousity note, anybody use the AICS stocks on their hunting rifles?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ScottSeigmund</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed,

I think your best option is to be patient a short bit longer.

Regards,
-Scott</div></div>

Do you know about something in the works?

Scott works for Accuracy International North America if I remember correctly. That said, I think he would be the man to know...

there was a guy who did one and it was painstakingly laborious. I think he didnt it for a school project.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pete Lincoln</div><div class="ubbcode-body">guys we'e a Savage version of our RCS in the pipe line. Had numerous requests for it.
regards Pete </div></div>

Patiently waiting for this to materialize
smile.gif

To back this one up with Scott, yes he works with Accuracy International North America (AINA) and I will state, "be patient me friend, be patient"..... Things are getting interesting around here lately, fun fun.