• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage mark 2 22LR scope base/rail

TIMMYTOY

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2018
Have a Savage Mark 2 with 1 5/8 ejection port does anyone make a 30 or 40 moa base?, All I can find is 0 or 20 moa base.

Per the thread linked below, EGW will make a custom base. Additional links to potential suppliers also in thread.

Might also reach out to DIP as they might make you one too. I only add them as I like the look of their stuff and use their 25moa rails. I have no idea if they offer custom products. Good luck.

I checked their site the cost is expensive but if that’s all what’s out there will have to pay.

You can additionally make your elevation with a set of rings that use various MOA adjusting inserts like the Burris' linked.
I'd be inclined to just add a pop can thickness shim to the rear of a 20-25 moa base and call it good for a Savage 22 but that's me. Unless you are stuck with the dovetail attachment method, in which case you'll have to spend the money for another solution.