• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage Mark II Stock's

exedotbat

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2009
Montville, NJ
I am interested in finding out all the stock options for a Savage Mark II while keeping the price under 250.00

This is what I have found so far, and if anyone has pictures and experience please post.

Sharpshootersupply.com $224.00

Wallisforge.com $65.00-375.00
http://snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads....rue#Post1617500

Rifle-Stocks.com $79.00-89.00 From what I understand it seems that a savage 93 stock should work. Can anyone confirm?

I also spoke to Savage and the Stock that comes on the TR is unavailable as of now, but maybe be available for purchase down the road.

Re: Savage Mark II Stock's

A lot of us are waiting on Boyd's to release what is basically the TR stock in a few months. They make the TR stock for Savage.

I hope Boyd's releases the stock soon then, although I am tempted to try the one form sharp shooter supply.

I have an HTG stock on my .308 so that seems to match the best.

That tactical style stock from Rifle-stocks.com looks somewhat interesting. The bonus would be that I could get the exact same stock for my Rem 700 LA . . .

Anybody had any experience with rifle-stocks.com?