• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

savage mark II

vikz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2007
just moved
Hello folks! I realize yesterday that I don't have any bolt action rifle that I can just play with if i feel like shooting a rifle so I was at the shop and they have this Savage mark II with weaver scope and bi-pod, and I thought to myself that's a decent rifle so long story short here it is..

savagemarkII003.jpg

savagemarkII004.jpg

savagemarkII005.jpg

savagemarkII006.jpg

savagemarkII007.jpg

savagemarkII008.jpg

Re: savage mark II

Nice rifle! My son has one (.22LR BTV) and it's a great shooter. He has taken it out to 200 yards with his 6-24x42 Mil-Dot scope and he will consistantly hit a 4"x4" gong over 90% of the time with Eley Sport ammo. IMHO this is one of Savage.s best line of rifles.
smile.gif

Awesome guns, I've got a .22LR BV and it's been driving tacks ever sense I put the first CCI standard velocity round through it.

Inkshooter, your the only person I have seen with a bolt mod on their savage... I have been thinking of getting one on mine also, just for looks.

What bolt knob is it?