• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Savage MK II BTVS VS Anschutz 1710 DKL

HideTarget

Private
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2012
Earth
hi guys
I had already raised it in wrong section That in this regard I do apologize from mods...

I want to buy one of the two Guns but I'm confused about the decision
please help me to best decision making
I did a little research about both of them and I got little information
I put that information here for you:

SAVAGE MK II BTVS :
rifle_savage_arms_bolt_25725_mkiibtvs_22lr_at.jpg

1.caliber: 22 LR
2.length: 39.75"
3.capacity: 5+1
4.trigger: accutrigger
5.weight: 6.5 lbs
6.stock: laminate walnut
7.finish: stainless steel
<span style="color: #FF0000">8.price: 395 $ </span>
this is direct link:
http://www.hinterlandoutfitters.com/sava...er-p-24370.html

Anschutz 1710 DKL :
bild_php5.jpg

1.caliber: 22 LR
2.length:42.3"
3.capacity: 5+1
4.trigger: two stage trigger
5.weight: 7.5 lbs
6.stock: Walnut stock with roll-over cheek piece
7.Folding leaf sight adjustable
<span style="color: #FF0000">8.price: 1800-1900 $</span>
this is direct link:
http://jga.anschuetz-sport.com/index.php...duktShow=detail

please help me to choose one of these , Thank you guys

Re: Savage MK II BTVS VS Anschutz 1710 DKL

I know the difference between these two,savage is competition style and anschutz is hunting style but both of them have a same power(about 1150 fps by 40 grain bullet)
so trajectory for each of guns is same and at any distance both are same trajectory
I want the money that will I pay, Have the best selection
I want to know does any one use this rifles???
I need your experience about this rifles

Very happy with my 2 savages (both BTV, one 22lr and one 22wmr)

Get the Savage, spend your $1400+ savings on decent glass and lots of high quality ammo... Or lower quality ammo (my 22lr doesn't like wolf, etc. but loves rem sub sonics - $3.50/bx at wally world)

2 groups from this weekend -

50 yards -
50yBTV.jpg

100 yard - luck was involved here I think...
100yBTV.jpg

thanks friend for your answer
I was excited about 100 yard group with this rifle,this is really nice group
congratulation...ivanthesane
I'll consider this data

Shot the savage before. Scope didnt hold zero (shitty rings) but for me the way a rifle feels is one of the top things I loom for. The stock is very comfortable. The check can effortlessly rest on the stock and overall the rifle feels great. The trigger (savage accu trigger) is amazing. I didn't attempt to mess with it at all but the one I shot was around 3 pounds. Admittedly it had a tiny bit of creep during the small amount of take up it had but it broke very cleanly. Have shot guns costing 3x as much with worse triggers. With a little adjustment the trigger could be outstanding.

There is an article Zak Smith wrote (google his website and past articles) about rimfire competitions. He notes that guns costing around $460 (that exact Savage in fact) do just as well as guns costing 3x as much. In the article that Savage placed first and I believe third. The Anschutz placed 5th I think. With these rifles it's definitely down to the shooter so save yourself the dough and go Savage.

Thank you BLAKSUNZ
The information was well,I agree with you
I get the idea SAVAGE is better

The Savage 93 I have is in .17 HMR. While not .22, I would not hesitate to buy on in .22. It is extremely comfortable to shoot, the accu trigger is great, and mine groups great, every at 400 yards. I see no reason to spend $1800 when I can do the same thing for $400.