• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage MKII FV-SR Project

Big5

Private
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2022
Yuma, AZ
Boyd's Pro Varmint Stock
Athlon Talos 4-16X40 Scope MIL Dot Reticle
Vortex 1" Pro Scope Rings (Med)
Diversified Innovative Products (DIP) MKII Tactical Trigger Guard/ Bottom Metal "E" Receiver "Deluxe Kit" For Wood Stocks
Diversified Innovative Products (DIP) FV-SR Muzzle Control Compensator
Harris 1A2-BRM Bipod 6-9 Inch
Rattle Can Camo Paint job

View attachment 7807167

Boyd's Pro Varmint Stock
Athlon Talos 4-16X40 Scope MIL Dot Reticle
Vortex 1" Pro Scope Rings (Med)
Diversified Innovative Products (DIP) MKII Tactical Trigger Guard/ Bottom Metal "E" Receiver "Deluxe Kit" For Wood Stocks
Diversified Innovative Products (DIP) FV-SR Muzzle Control Compensator
Harris 1A2-BRM Bipod 6-9 Inch
Rattle Can Camo Paint job

View attachment 7807167
Looks good, I assume it shoots well. Now what are you going to use it for? I have same rifle & scope but w/bedded factory (sloppy) stock. (that Boid's stock looks nice). Mine will shoot sub minuet w/top tier ammo, (Eley) & 2 minuet of squirl w/the likes of CCI SV. We shoot Belding Gnd. squirls in alfalfa fields in S Oregon. (target rich environment). Hope it works well for you!!

Looks good, I assume it shoots well. Now what are you going to use it for? I have same rifle & scope but w/bedded factory (sloppy) stock. (that Boid's stock looks nice). Mine will shoot sub minuet w/top tier ammo, (Eley) & 2 minuet of squirl w/the likes of CCI SV. We shoot Belding Gnd. squirls in alfalfa fields in S Oregon. (target rich environment). Hope it works well for you!!
Thank you! I have been bench shooting with it mainly 50, 75 and 100 yrds. I have never shot top tier ammo through it, but it seems to like CCI SV and NORMA TAC. I put a Vortex Venom 5-25X56 on it recently and have had better results. The Athlon was OK, but the cross hair reticle was to thick. The Vortex Venom has a small dot in the center of the reticle and works much better for me.