• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

golden_311

Private
Minuteman
Went and shot today with dads savage tr and tried out fed am, cci tactical, cci standard, cci quiets, center x, wolf me. All at 50. The results weren't that great. Wolf me with cci tactical as a close second. Shoots great with sparrow, but is lacking without. Sorry for no pics. Wolf a little less than an inch at 50, cci tact an inch. Is their a tuner that attaches to barrel without messing up suppressor attachment? My tr shoots wolf me great, we are thinking about testing shims under barrel at different intervals to tune it, but wondering if something else is out there that might be easier to adjust. (Just as a note, it is 16" barrel)

My Savage (a BTV) needs 20-25 rounds of any given ammo to settle into it when switching from some other type.

Also, they need a brick or two down the tube to really settle in...

What was your testing methodology?

mine new out of the box shot CCI standard touched 4 out of 5 rounds at 50. i since had it threaded and haven't had it back to the range. I am running a 10x40 bushnell I am needing a steeper scope mount. but all and all i really like the gun.

It's still shooting much better than mine. I can't get a 5 shot group under an inch. Unfortunately, the way ammo is I haven't been able to try anything other than CCI and a box of federal match.