• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage XLR Chassis

zepheris.hk

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2008
Houston, TX
I promised Kyle that I'd post some pictures of the setup once it was all put together, so here it is.

I absolutely love the look of the chassis and the ergonomics are fantastic. It was an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE working with Kyle. He took all the time in the world to answer all my questions as well as take care of all the necessary modifications to make everything work on the chassis. Thank you very much for all your help!!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Specs on the stick:</span>
-Savage M10 action T&T by SSS
-Shilen 20" 1/10 barrel
-David Kiff fluted bolt body
-Tactical works bolt knob
-SSS Comp trigger
-XLR chassis with MagPul PRS stock & DPMS Panther pistol grip
-EGW 30MOA base
-Seekins HIGH rings (barely clears the setup)
-Falcon 4-14x44 FFP optic
-Atlas bipod
-Alpha Type 2 magazine
-YHM .308 can

IMG_5050.JPG

IMG_5052.JPG

IMG_5026.JPG

IMG_5051.JPG

IMG_5081.JPG

IMG_5067.JPG

IMG_5034.JPG

Re: Savage XLR Chassis

wooo that is nice! I normally don't like the look of Savage rifles but that is really sharp.

Re: Savage XLR Chassis

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: punkpigpen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love the chassis color. what is that? </div></div>

I requested Kyle to modify his "RedStone" color to something more bronze/brown. Don't really have a name for it...

I promised Kyle that I'd post some pictures of the setup once it was all put together, so here it is.

I absolutely love the look of the chassis and the ergonomics are fantastic. It was an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE working with Kyle. He took all the time in the world to answer all my questions as well as take care of all the necessary modifications to make everything work on the chassis. Thank you very much for all your help!!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Specs on the stick:</span>
-Savage M10 action T&T by SSS
-Shilen 20" 1/10 barrel
-David Kiff fluted bolt body
-Tactical works bolt knob
-SSS Comp trigger
-XLR chassis with MagPul PRS stock & DPMS Panther pistol grip
-EGW 30MOA base
-Seekins HIGH rings (barely clears the setup)
-Falcon 4-14x44 FFP optic
-Atlas bipod
-Alpha Type 2 magazine
-YHM .308 can

IMG_5050.JPG

IMG_5052.JPG

IMG_5026.JPG

IMG_5051.JPG

IMG_5081.JPG

IMG_5067.JPG

IMG_5034.JPG
Does anyone know what color of cerakote this is?

I like the recommended threads down below but 80% lead to an old thread. It seems like half the Hide gets after people for not using the search and the other half gets mad when a post is necro'd.

Why anybody cares? I don't know... I kinda enjoy it. Seems encouraged by the "similar threads" section.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci