• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Savage's New Semi-Auto Shotgun "RENEGAUGE"

Did you notice the price on them?
Going to be hard to beat the same priced Italian guns.
Don't take this wrong because I'm happy that a USA company can throw their hat in the ring.

Did you notice the price on them?
Going to be hard to beat the same priced Italian guns.
Don't take this wrong because I'm happy that a USA company can throw their hat in the ring.

Yes, and I had similar thoughts. They need to get below the Brownings too. It may be just as good or even better, but it's unproven.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Meh.
There are some things the Italians are just better at.
Hopefully someday manufacturers will realize a 14" minimum LOP alienates tons of potential customers.

"Perfected over several years"? How's could it take several years to copy an already existing gas system? There are plenty of good working gas guns to reverse engineer.

"A light balanced system that swings easy, hits hard". Duh. A lightweight 12 gauge system is going to "hit hard". Your shoulder will thank you!

I'm not excited about it. If I want an American made semi auto shotgun, I'll buy a Remmy.

Reactions: TonyTheTiger