• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savannah, GA and Protestors

Also, a baggie full of liquid ass would have worked really well

Also, a baggie full of liquid ass would have worked really well
Tie a few of these together

ba93ca7f-d0d3-426e-9394-6859417419ab_1.919b2c16f6e0be9bbc4fdab7a763fbcd.jpeg

I get it.
Wonder why anyone hasn't mentioned that it is illegal/get arrested to/for block a public road.

R

Savannah's mayor is a leftist. Those white kids more than likely are from SCAD. SCAD is a rich white persons private art school. So, because they fit the mayors agenda and their parents probably donated money to his campaign they will get a pass.

He got busted for pulling that gun

Also, the students were from SCAD and officials are working with the school to identify the protestors

If that was a police cruiser that dispersed tear gas and they started to attack their vehicle is it still aggravated assault if they were to draw their weapon?
These double standards are bullshit. Yeah maybe he shouldn’t have popped smoke but hey it got them to move didn’t it? He proceeded to drive away until they started attacking his truck which most likely caused damage and they went for the passenger side where a women was sitting. He should have left the gun with the gal and hopped out and earned that aggravated assault charge. I was waiting to see a good beating instead of a bunch of pussies running away. Sad part is that dude will probably lose his right to carry over this, ugh.

So, just stating my observations:

When he pulled the truck up to and paused by the criminals obstructing the roadway, they suddenly rose up.

Some ran away, some began vandalizing the vehicle.

Why did they suddenly rise up?
Why didn't he just keep driving?

Looks like a green colored smoke grenade may have been thrown at the roadway-obstructing-criminals from the passenger side of the vehicle...........

Just my observations.

Edit: just saw the news article.... yeah.. he should have just kept driving without popping smoke in my opinion.

Crivens, this is happening in my city now?

Well if those nitwits wanna lay down in the horseshit that spills off the carriage bags, they're welcome to do it.

His order of events was wrong.
When he got out of the truck his path to drive away was still blocked, so he's good there. He left the vehicle with his gun drawn, that was the mistake.

He was very rude for awakening those nice people from their nap time, but the toddlers should not have thrown a tantrum either. He should have exited the vehicle to politely ask them to stop, with his weapon holstered. The toddlers would have tried to assault him, at that point he could draw and use extreme prejudice.

Reactions: 308pirate
I still don't know why anyone stops? Just keep driving and act like most of the txting idiots.

Argue that you only deserve a texting ticket, as they shouldn't have been in the road where the cars go.

I came late to this party and it looks like the video disappeared. I'm shocked!

Anyway, does anyone have another link to the video before it disappears again?

Reactions: SilentStalkr