• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Savannah GA Shooters

ccollier

Minuteman
Nov 28, 2009
Preston, GA
I live in West Central GA but travel all over the state of GA working. I'm headed down to the Savannah area the middle of June for about a month. I'm just getting into long range shooting, and was wondering if any shooters down that way might want to get together and shoot some in the afternoons after work. I'm shooting a GAP 223 bolt and 308 bolt. Thanks, Shane

Re: Savannah GA Shooters

I have never been but Cool Acres looks to have a nice new range. It is in Swainsboro. If you go through central Ga on your way to Savannah you should pass it or come really close. I know it goes all the way out to 1000

COOL ACRES SPORTING CAMP <--LINK

Im going to be un-shootable until July. And just an fyi, even though it's only 100 yards, the range that is in Richmond Hill is closed until mid to late June as of the 14th of May.

I know it is not on your way to Savannah, but have you been to Gunsite Hill outside of Athens?
Nice place to spend the day shooting.

Thanks for the responses and I'll keep them in mind. I was kinda hoping to meet some local SH members and shoot at the same time. I have some good places to shoot here where I live, but hoped I could hook up with some shooters from down that way and shoot in the afternoon and maybe learn something new. Thanks, Shane

Fur taker do you have any info on the Woodbury matches. I'm near there and haven't heard of it before. Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have never been but Cool Acres looks to have a nice new range. It is in Swainsboro. If you go through central Ga on your way to Savannah you should pass it or come really close. I know it goes all the way out to 1000

COOL ACRES SPORTING CAMP <--LINK

</div></div>

1200 now... I haven't been, but if they're having a match this weekend, I'll probably show up and sling some lead downrange.