• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Save my pants!

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
So I keep wearing a small hole in my pants..

I pocket carry a sub compact 1911 style gun, custom leather holster for it, operational it works really really well, however I keep slowly wearing a hole where the aft corner of the grip touches my pants or shorts, normal shorts or jeans or slacks, nothing tight or odd, but I do carry pretty much any all the time

Any tricks to help with this?

Thanks

Buy a Sticky Holster.

This is more or less what I have

glen-s-micro-800x600.jpg

iron on patch inside?

one thing i noticed when living in the UK is the pockets weren't made from thin cloth like here.
after a while, it was clear it was because a few pound coins will wear a hole in your pockets pdq.

A Sticky holster is a little in the pocket deal that covers the whole gun.

It's a nylonish type of soft side thing that grips in your pocket very well and lets the gun come out without the holster doing the same.

Check out the googler.

Or use an iron on patch in the pocket. Inside and outside of the liner. Should be comfortable and reinforce it at the same time.

Reactions: TurboTrout