• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses *Save the date* Sniper's Hide Precision 3-Day, Imperial, NE, July 26-28 2024

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 10, 2005
    Anchorage, AK
    July 26 - 28
    The Frank and Marc Show returning to JM Precision, Waunita/Imperial, NE in 2024.
    Awesome wind / terrain package here, and wonderful local accommodations.
    Beautiful Classroom and Range. Covered Line. Challenging winds.
    Gravity Ballistics will be utilized to gather your data. You won't believe the efficiency and precision of this analog ballistics method.
    JM Precision Range the best of the best and one of our favorite training locations. We shoot to 1240 yards.
    Join us by emailing me, [email protected], and sign in below.
    $1,000 plus range fee, due later, in the summer.
    Commitments due starting now. Contact by Email - [email protected]

Attachments

• 2019 July 17_18 Davis Const APRC (119) 2.JPG
      2019 July 17_18 Davis Const APRC (119) 2.JPG
      369.3 KB · Views: 76
    Last edited:
    I'm not familiar with Gravity Ballistics or the benefits. Where can I find more info? Or can I soot what I got?

July 26 - 28
    The Frank and Marc Show returning to JM Precision, Waunita/Imperial, NE in 2024.
    Awesome wind / terrain package here, and wonderful local accommodations.
    Beautiful Classroom and Range. Covered Line. Challenging winds.
    Gravity Ballistics will be utilized to gather your data. You won't believe the efficiency and precision of this analog ballistics method.
    JM Precision Range the best of the best and one of our favorite training locations. We shoot to 1240 yards.
    Join us by emailing me, [email protected], and sign in below.
    $1,000 plus range fee, due later, in the summer.
    Commitments due starting now. Contact by Email - [email protected]
    Sign me up.

Email sent. Please add me to the roster if there are spots available. I can’t let “one more minute” @Don Basler have all the fun out there.