• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SAW a Seekins Rifle today AR15 type lower SP223

737shark

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2002
Plano, Texas (Dallas)
I saw one of Seekins lowers today actually a complete built rifle.

I have seen pictures before but this think was just bad ass!!!

Its really what all other strive to be

Re: SAW a Seekins Rifle today AR15 type lower SP223

Thanks
smile.gif

We are just ramping up to start producing our complete guns. One 300 blackout and one 223, then hopefully sometime a 308. We are only doing one of each and have set up with a custom shop if you want something we dont offer. Should be a good time
smile.gif

The rifle you seen must have came from one of the competitions prize tables. We have built 8 total and all of them went to prize tables.

One of these lowers will be on my 6.5 Grendel that Specialized Dynamics is building me.

Since the first time I saw one I was hooked and had to give one a try.
So I figured what better rifle to use it on than the Grendel Scott's building me.

Which reminds me I need to call him.

Holy shit those are sexy! And to think I thought they only made rings. Though I'm sure it'll be out of my price range come tax return time, can I request a preliminary quote for the .223 via pm please? Thank you Seekins.

The complete guns wont be cheap, but there wont be a single thing you can upgrade hardware wise or coating.

Rock cut barrel, stainless - melonite
Upper and lower nickel boron coated and painted your choice of single color on the outside (inside will be silver)
Light weight bolt carrier - melonite
Haven't decided on trigger yet, but you will have a couple choices. Giselle, timney, cmmg..
SP ambi selector, bolt catch and ambi drop, all melonite coated.
Anti rotation pins integrated into the lower.
UBR or PRS magpul stock
SP adjustable gas block
New SP semi-monolithic upper and choice of new rails systems

The list goes on and on and on...msrp 2800 ish..Not cheap, but its done

Sounds nice. Real nice. Will there be an option to get the whole thing Nickel Boron coated and polished to a nice, tumbled sheen?
smile.gif
3Gun rig deluxe!