• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft saw grip

marduk185

take my karma boom
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2009
tantric thrust
not sure where to put this thread yall, but had a question and am hoping for a plethora of ideas here.
what if anything would you guys deem important to shove into the saw pistol grip on a field utility rifle for emergency/utility type use. go...

Re: saw grip

I run a saw grip on my FAL OSW and I keep an extra para recoil spring retaining pin because DSA had an issue with them breaking about a year before i bought mine I have never had to use it.

so my vote would go to spare parts (field repair kit) or a cleaning kit.

will that fit in here?

12012010157.jpg

batteries, in a ziploc bag for your optics or laser, or any other small parts that are prone to breakage or loss

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rgrwilcox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">batteries, in a ziploc bag for your optics or laser, or any other small parts that are prone to breakage or loss </div></div>
not to be a total coriolis but do you see anything requiring a battery in that pic, i mean really if i aint springin for a sling you think im gonna buy a battery power optic? im not a logistically supported uncle sugar representative so i kinda tend to keep it midievel if you get my drift,lol.
in all fairness tho if i were to get a nice optic itd go on something else in the cabinet. this one shown is for "slummin"