• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Saw my first UAP!!!

wvfarrier

Ignorant wretch
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2012
West (By GOD) Virginia
I have never seen or believed the whole "i saw a ufo" thing...at least until today. I was taking the kids outside at 6:30am to load them in the truck for the ride to school. One of my twin girls (5 years old) said" look daddy an airplane". I just blew it off and said "thats great". Then she hits me with this "I didnt know airplanes can fly backwards". That got my attention I looked up. There was a bright dot moving across the sky from NE to SE however there were no flashing marker lights which seemed odd. Then the damned thing freakimg STOPPED and then backed up a rather significant distance before.moving forward again. I ran back into the house an grabbed my vortex binoculars, once I found it I noticed there were actually 3 objects flying in a triangular pattern, the two smaller objects were more faint and not visible by the naked eye. I tried zooming but all I could see were the bright lights. It was truly bizarre. North Central WV btw The cell pic I took just shows a bright dot 🙄

these guys saw lots of UFO's as well.. granted, most were probably LSD induced.. LOL
OIP.RE_odtunOblqhnuC__ZGJgHaE8

If you think its legit go to MUFON WV and see if anyone else reported it. I don't do FB.

I have never seen or believed the whole "i saw a ufo" thing...at least until today. I was taking the kids outside at 6:30am to load them in the truck for the ride to school. One of my twin girls (5 years old) said" look daddy an airplane". I just blew it off and said "thats great". Then she hits me with this "I didnt know airplanes can fly backwards". That got my attention I looked up. There was a bright dot moving across the sky from NE to SE however there were no flashing marker lights which seemed odd. Then the damned thing freakimg STOPPED and then backed up a rather significant distance before.moving forward again. I ran back into the house an grabbed my vortex binoculars, once I found it I noticed there were actually 3 objects flying in a triangular pattern, the two smaller objects were more faint and not visible by the naked eye. I tried zooming but all I could see were the bright lights. It was truly bizarre. North Central WV btw The cell pic I took just shows a bright dot 🙄
Not sure what you saw.. .but I saw the phoenix lights.. they sure in the fk weren't flares as the US gov tried to tell us.

Reactions: 232593
Post that picture, bright dot or not I want to see.

I really believe we (The USA) have a secret capability in our drone fleet. Im sure everyone has seen the tictac shaped objects on camera from the F18 pilots, and the insane speed and maneuverability. I think we really have that technology.

I really believe we (The USA) have a secret capability in our drone fleet. Im sure everyone has seen the tictac shaped objects on camera from the F18 pilots, and the insane speed and maneuverability. I think we really have that technology.

Many of the "triangular" UFO sightings are Astra-TR3bs!

Reactions: babyguppy
I can’t wait to see what alien strange feels like.
8932DFA4-B600-493B-94F6-B49DC559B6F8.gif

I bet it’s out of this world.