• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Saw this on Robot Chicken

Shady_Jay

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2006
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L4XybjfgRuc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L4XybjfgRuc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Saw this on Robot Chicken

Never saw the show before. <span style="font-style: italic">This</span> is what my Grandkids are chuckling about...?

LOL thats some funny shit they do have some good GI Joe skits on there, shame I dont get it here in the box, only get to see it at home, but its more than likely a good laugh most of the time

What, nobody has the balls to tell CKA that this is soooo last month. It is good though. I guess some people are just a little slower than others.
wink.gif

really? I'm usually up on this stuff. This one got by me.

That's funny shit right there.

Azerious,
Where'd you get that vid for your sigline - I want a copy of that one. Some days I definitely feel like that kid.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TNT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Azerious,
Where'd you get that vid for your sigline - I want a copy of that one. Some days I definitely feel like that kid.</div></div>

it from a personal video i uploaded, sorry

saw that, fricken hilarious

what??... taken down because of a copyright claim?...