• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Saw this post on X….

Not a news flash…..just that it is what 6 years on and “we” have accepted the official story apparently.

The only time this is brought up now is to promote gun control.
This was used to stop the hearing protection act.

There was video of a Mexican or dark skinned woman telling some people they were going to die tonight minutes before all the shooting started. Good luck finding it tho but it was out there.

As far as the gun used, I said from the get go it sounded like an M240B to me. Could be totally wrong but the whole thing stunk and still does, badly. There was some shit that went on that night and the shooting may have been a distraction to something else. Truth it, we won’t ever know. Lots of people interviewed about it disappeared as well.
I wouldn't be surprised if the feds brought some of their favorite cartel shooters up from Mexico... well they were probably already chilling in the US, to carry out the shooting. The Mexican woman makes me lean this way. It's easier to get foreign assets to carry out political associations like this.

There was video of a Mexican or dark skinned woman telling some people they were going to die tonight minutes before all the shooting started. Good luck finding it tho but it was out there.

As far as the gun used, I said from the get go it sounded like an M240B to me. Could be totally wrong but the whole thing stunk and still does, badly. There was some shit that went on that night and the shooting may have been a distraction to something else. Truth it, we won’t ever know. Lots of people interviewed about it disappeared as well.
That woman had the arab beak type nose. Again tying into Prince Alaweed. The fact that the sheriffs dept was busy getting MBS out of Vegas as they had intel of an assassination attempt. Alaweed was arrested a month later in SA for something that I won't look up but you can bet it was linked to this event. Remember he was one of the largest contributors to the Clinton foundation so he would have contacts thoughout the DS through them.

Edited to add: How is that we do not hear so much from survivors of the event? Or in depth memorials of the dead?

If you watch Mindy Robinsons's documentary (below), remember YouTube had almost immediately banned any "conspiracy"/multiple shooter theory"videos, one of the most vocal survivors who tried to "organize" other survivors on Facebook reporting multiple shooters was killed found dead at age 28 (1:50:03 in the video below) eight days after the shooting; that may have an significant impact on survivor statements. Don't forget the CEO of MGM actually had sued survivors that MGM wasn't liable, and only 3 yrs later there was the 800M payout the the survivors (most went to lawyers - this should have been in the billions given he numbers of living injured survivors and families of dead ones. All survivors reported the cellphones/laptops they turned in to FBI for evidence were wiped completely clean for evidence. This documentary was produced by Mindy Robinson, and the local police chief from this event was also the police Maui, the head of the investigation, Lombardo, became Navdo governor. Regarding memorials - remember this was Vegas, people came from all over the country to go to the concert. Their memorials would be at their home location, not Vegas.

Last edited:
That woman had the arab beak type nose. Again tying into Prince Alaweed. The fact that the sheriffs dept was busy getting MBS out of Vegas as they had intel of an assassination attempt. Alaweed was arrested a month later in SA for something that I won't look up but you can bet it was linked to this event. Remember he was one of the largest contributors to the Clinton foundation so he would have contacts thoughout the DS through them.
Could have been a black widow...?

Seems like it would be pretty easy for the gov to put and end to all the conspiracies given their resources. Theories could easily be tested, yet they haven’t. Why? Whatever the truth is I can guarantee you, the main stream accepted message is not it.

If you watch Mindy Robinsons's documentary (below), remember YouTube had almost immediately banned any "conspiracy"/multiple shooter theory"videos, one of the most vocal survivors who tried to "organize" other survivors on Facebook reporting multiple shooters was killed found dead at age 28 (1:50:03 in the video below) eight days after the shooting; that may have an significant impact on survivor statements. Don't forget the CEO of MGM actually had sued survivors that MGM wasn't liable, and only 3 yrs later there was the 800M payout the the survivors. All survivors reported the cellphones/laptops they turned in to FBI for evidence were wiped completely clean for evidence. This documentary was produced by Mindy Robinson, and the local police chief from this event was also the police Maui, the head of the investigation, Lombardo, became Navdo governor. Regarding memorials - remember this was Vegas, people came from all over the country to go to the concert. Their memorials would be at their home location, not Vegas.
A lot of this I had seen back then before yt scrubbed it. And you could find unedited versions on Liveleak before it went away. Auditory evidence and eyewitness reports of more than one shooter.

Agent Ruse was with Sheriff Lombardo the first time he stepped out of his car on the scene. And, as he would appear, behind Lombardo and slightly to the left and his unblinking eyes glued to the back of Lombardo's head, nowhere else. The kind of look that says, "If you say one thing wrong, you will not see the next sunrise."

Her summation reminds of what I had read back then. A hacker group that called themselves anonymous claimed to have hacked the emails of the Clark County SO to intercept communications with the FBI.

That Paddock was an FBI asset working on a sting to catch ISIS fighters buying guns in the US for several reasons. More gun control. More reason to keep fighting. That the jihadis figured out it was a set-up. And they went to the meeting and killed Paddock and started making off with the guns and ammo. Maybe not even shooting at people. And the rest of the mess was the FBI and SO cleaning up their idiocracy.

You can watch TV and think that we have Criminal Minds and FBI for feds. What we really have is Keystone Kops.

Probably most damning is one of the cops picking up a round that someone said was a .223 and he said, "wait, that's a 7.62."

Again, I have been told by someone here that there was no 7.62 because the damage does not match that. I asked him a question that he never answered. I don't know why. Maybe I was just supposed to accept his pronouncement as the final truth and a question was not expected.

And why are there no autopsy reports on the deceased to show what kind of ammo was used?

Can anyone explain how Paddock made so many direct headshots, as if he were standing level on the ground, from the 32nd floor of a hotel 450 yards away?

Last edited:
The question is, is there anything we can do to change it?
Yea, get active locally

Our group team Iowa has defeated the co2 pipelines, for now and have moved our focus to combating human trafficking in our state. One of our other members has just started tactical civics and I've been reading some of the material. The short version is stop using their language and as a people united we take back our poverty over our servants.

There was so much info out there on 8chan when this happened from info on Paddock people dredged up to his private aircraft being a fed transport at one point to info on his family.

So much of this never made sense and never added up. The lawyer that goes by the moniker Nolo uploaded all of the video footage from police body cams that he could after suing for it all on his YouTube.

I skimmed through a lot of it. What struck me as odd was how much time they spend fiddle fucking around in stairwells not moving. If they knew where he was, what room he was in, and he was shooting, why would they fuck around in stairs?

The breach into the room was very strange too.

any other info on the death of the witness mentioned?

Did you watch the video around !:50:03? Did you see her statement and how she wanted to organize survivors? She wasn't shot.
She was found dead in her bed; she livedwith her family. DIed like Marilyn but without the drugs, and this was before jabs. As chuch Schumer says - the DS has seven ways to Sunday to getcha.

And also a mystery - why would someone tell me that no 7.62 was used? That he has seen damage done by 7.62 rounds and this damage was not that. And I asked what he knew. For all I could know, he was there that night. Or had seen some autopsies. Something to let him see the damage on people enough to know that it was not 7.62. In spite of the cop picking up a casing and reading that it was 7.62.

Why would someone here tell me that?

I was not there so I can only go by the eyewitness and the auditory evidence. Are people still on the payroll to cover this up? Who pays them? I mean, I could see needing a plant in deep cover in shooting forums where, you know, guys who know how to use guns can tell what this or that is, to keep tab on what the natives are mumbling about.