• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Have done business with them previously and had a similar experience. Im also in NC

When I ordered my Dependabite ARCA vise jaws last year, it was the same experience. The website glitched, and It accidentally ordered and charged me for 2 units instead of 1, on a Sunday afternoon. I immediately messaged them about the glitch, figuring they would see it first thing Monday morning and correct it... BUT, to my surprise, within a matter of just a couple minutes, the owner himself texted me back saying that he appreciated the order, and that it was already taken care of and the refund for the extra set should show up in my bank account in a couple days, and that my 1 set would ship out first thing in the morning (Monday). They did, and I had them in-hand in just a few days. I was extremely impressed with the CS, shipping, and the product quality. Highly recommend Sawtooth. 👍🏼