• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Say a little prayer

There's a big difference between the complications of a mild concussion and a severe concussion. If you think she's got a severe concussion, you should consider taking her to the ER just to be safe. Error on the side of caution if there's any doubt in your mind. Good luck, man.

Done. Take good care of that little one.

Any fall where the head is struck and loss of consciousness occurs needs to be treated as a potential concussion. Folks my age tend to know more about those than the younger folks. I have submitted to ER cat scans of my skull on two occasions in the past decade. No trouble found, and those scans can get pricey; but I'd rather be sure about my Brain Housing Group.

...and I know some here will have some fun with that last comment...

Prayers up for you and yours, firefox.

As everyone else has already hinted at, do get her looked at by medical professionals and let them decide what, if anything further needs to be done in terms of evaluation, testing, observation, etc. Head trauma, Brain Housing Group/Brain Bucket injuries, etc. are nothing to take lightly!!

Good luck with her and God speed!

I hope a hospital was involved..? I had a family member die from hitting his head, he went to sleep and never woke up.

Either way prayers = sent!

As a person whom has had not one but two bad concussions, I also 'second the motion' that getting her checked out is paramount. You definitely don't want to play with the residual issues that can follow. Trust me on this.

let her know that her extended family here at the Hide are pulling for her and thanks for letting us know she is on the mend. More kids need a dad like you.

Hang in there brother....

Hope she is ok and it all works out for you. My son fell to and hit his head hard I was worried until I seen he just cracked my tile;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk