• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Say hello to my little friend"

Doesn't appear the parents missed very many meals. This is why a license should be required to have a child.
They both make a $1000 cash bond so they cant be to poor?

A pair of well placed ..22' rounds (televised) would go a long way in repairing this situation.

He doesn't care. He is a self centered prick.

And an awesome one at that!

InconsequentialSmoothBurro-size_restricted.gif

Kids raise without a Father do worse in general than kids raise with a father. Hopefully there will be a good father figure in his life or all that money he may inherit may end up in a drug dealers hands.

Well women these days seem to be hell bent on making kids growing up without fathers being the new normal.
(at least 50% of women).

Your old father dying of natural causes may mess the kid up a lot less than the horrific divorce their mother starts and a decade or more of the kid being seen and being used by the mother as a nothing more than tool to extract more money...

Well women these days seem to be hell bent on making kids growing up without fathers being the new normal.
(at least 50% of women).

Your old father dying of natural causes may mess the kid up a lot less than the horrific divorce their mother starts and a decade or more of the kid being seen and being used by the mother as a nothing more than tool to extract more money...
I don't disagree with that. I will add there are plenty of single Moms who didn't do that and still have messed up kids. In 2021 there were 27.2% of women with mental illness compared to men with 18.1%.

It seems as of lately that women are on videos saying things about their Transgender 3 year and the women's friends say how brave she is to support her child (I made that shit up, but it's not far from stories we all see in the news). Seems like Munchausen syndrome by proxy so the women can feel good about herself by using her child to get the attention she desires. It's just plain child abuse by a person with mental illness.

All kidding aside and taking away from the fact that Pacino is an Obama loving Democrat who loves gay marriage, I as a guy think it's really cool an 83 year old guy can still make babies.

I don't disagree with that. I will add there are plenty of single Moms who didn't do that and still have messed up kids. In 2021 there were 27.2% of women with mental illness compared to men with 18.1%.

It seems as of lately that women are on videos saying things about their Transgender 3 year and the women's friends say how brave she is to support her child (I made that shit up, but it's not far from stories we all see in the news). Seems like Munchausen syndrome by proxy so the women can feel good about herself by using her child to get the attention she desires. It's just plain child abuse by a person with mental illness.

My kids setup an instagram account so I could see all the grandkids photos and videos. Cool. A few weeks ago I stumbled onto what they call "Reels." A bunch of short videos people post. The bulk are divided between gays/trannys, liberal political rants and women bitching about men or explaining what a man needs to "bring to the table" if he wants to get in their pants.

I showed a few to my wife and she said they were entitled bitches.

For a while I watched quite a few everyday, dropping comments just to get a response...and see how far I could go before they banned me. Doesn't take much to spin these types up. I got several "Your comment was deleted, you could be banned" messages, but finally got bored with all the mental illness.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
They both make a $1000 cash bond so they cant be to poor?
Uhhhhhh did I miss something? The report I saw stated that bond was 100,000k….so those two pieces of shit posted 10 k to get out?

Time for a covert mission to PA?

Ok….just saw the 10k bond…..still in for the mission…..

Uhhhhhh did I miss something? The report I saw stated that bond was 100,000k….so those two pieces of shit posted 10 k to get out?

Time for a covert mission to PA?

Ok….just saw the 10k bond…..still in for the mission…..
I thought it was 10K with 1K posted?

Tony Randall sired a child when he was in his 80s. Where was the grief then?

Also, when I saw the thread title, I was afraid to look, thinking it would be penis photos. Thank goodness I was wrong.