• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sb exos vs march 1.5-15x42

Mncoyotehnter

Private
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2012
Anybody have any experiance behind these scopes, just curious what your thoughts are between them. The march looks really small and nice for a hunting gun,
Thanks

I have a March 1.5-15X42. Mine has the MTR-5 reticle and I have used it on my AR-10 to shoot 600 yrd competitions at which it did really well. I have since moved it to a AR-15 as an all-purpose walk-around rifle. Whatever that means. I am very impressed with the 1.5-15X42. The glass is excellent and the magnification range is awesome. I can see setting it at 1.5X with its awesome field of view and then zooming in as needed. It's very light and short, but it's substantial. You know you have a solid scope when you hold it. Deon did a little magic in the objective lens area to get a 42mm objective for a 1.5X low end. This riflescope is fast becoming my favorite all-around riflescope.

I know nothing of the Sb exos.

Reactions: deersniper
I forgot to mention that the 1.5-15X42 has ED glass which helps with the overall IQ.

I have a 2.5-25x52 sfp march, how does tje glass in tje 1.5-15-42 compare?
The 2.5-25X42 and 52 also has an ED glass element. The 52mm objective will have higher resolution, because it's larger. I don't have much (very little) experience with the 2.5-25X scopes.

I have two Exos 3-21, one on a 223AI and one on a 308. Phenomenal scopes. Best S&B turrets I've used, a huge improvement over the 5-25 in my opinion. Alpha glass. The only limitation is the reticles since it's intended to be a hunting scope, but the LRH is fine by me.

Sorry, no experience with March.

Thanks I agree the glass and eye box are easy to get behind, I just don't like the weight of the exos, I have the exos just not the little march