• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HotAssets

Private
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2021
Utah
Hi all,

I recently was told that the KAC SR-25 I have back-ordered is going to be shipped sometime within the next month (Hopefully). So now I've been looking a lot more seriously at scopes. I've been quite enamored with the SB PMII 3-20 Ultra Short for quite some time. The goal of the rifle is something that is aimed more primarily at being a DMR with the option of trying to stretch out 800. I was thinking that I wanted a reticle that was "cleaner" so I'm not looking at the Tremors or GR2ID reticles. As of the time of this post, EuroOptic is the only seller in the US and their current stock is basically the P4FL, which is a clean reticle. I'm just wondering if any of y'all had any experience with the reticle in the role and you think that it fits or if you would wait for a shipment of H2CMR or MSR2.

*Side note* called EuroOptic and asked them how often they had shipments coming in. They told me that they basically don't get any warning when shipments come in and no guarantee that it would have any PMIIs (though I thought that was a stupid comment as it's probably their most popular line). I also called SB US and they said that they were charging about $670-$770 for a change to H2CMR or MSR2.