• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SB Ultra short 3-20 for ELR

A5scott

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2017
Eastern PA
Anyone ever use Schmidt Bender ultra shorts on their ELR rifles? I run their 5-25 pmII and was wondering if their are any drawbacks using the US design. I'm usually running less than 18x anyway, and mostly use full power to zero. The lighter scope also seems like it would be good for making weight in the light division.

Scott

I mean.... You can run any scope for elr as long as you can see the target. I use 520us on a several rifles love them. 320 us are great scopes as well imo

Reactions: A5scott
I mean.... You can run any scope for elr as long as you can see the target. I use 520us on a several rifles love them. 320 us are great scopes as well imo

yep I understand, and I'm usually under 20x, just that I never see anyone use the us, but I guess there are a lot fewer us in the wild anyway. I was mostly asking since it seemed non traditional.
thanks,
Scott