• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SBR can.

skinney_7

Hammer down.
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 23, 2008
    SD
    www.oneillops.com
    got a few SBR's i'm workin on, 9mm cal. all have barrels that recede below the quad, so when the suppressor is attached it won't stick out as far, any suggestions on a really good 9mm SBR can?

Re: SBR can.

I've been very pleased with my SAS titanium 9mm suppressor. I've got it on a 5.5" barrel.
    SBRs.jpg

I would go with a Trident or an Evo9... they sound the same. The Evo is smaller in diameter (1.25" vs Trident at 1.38") this may make the Evo a better pick if you want that SD look where the silencer is under the rail... Don't know what rails work and what rails don't.

trident 9 if you want quietest.

the trident 9 fits inside a daniel defense rail with no machineing

Trident.

ETA: Make sure it will fit under your rails though. It is 1.375" OD. If it won't fit, the AAC Evo9 is 1.25" OD.

I run a Gemtech multi-mount on my 9mm, you can switch the butt adapters and use the same can on a pistol etc. Works great, well priced and quiet. (M.I. free float rail clears fine)

Trident 9 without thinking about it. Had an EVO and the SWR can is just better.